I need finds best handheld vacuum cleaner that will take to pet hair, long hair that falls out and usually always gets stuck in the vacuum and lots of carpet, and perhaps even the stairs. I know Bissell Pet Hair Eraser is good cordless vacuum cleaner . I’m leaning more towards Bissell’s, but looking specifically for which one?
Cleaning the stairs can be a challenge, especially if it has an irregular shape. Meanwhile, cleaning pet hair can also be complicated, basically because they are small and easy to miss. To make your life a lot easier, you need to invest in the best handheld vacuum for stairs and pet hair, including those that will be briefly mentioned in the rest of this post.
A handheld vacuum will be an excellent cleaning tool to have since it is compact and lightweight. The nozzle is small enough to clean even the stairs. Yet, the motor is powerful to make sure that it is able to suck even the tiniest strands of pet hair. With this, read on and we’ll let you know some of the options that should be on your radar!
- What is the Best Vacuum for Remove Pet Hair From Stairs?
- Shark Rocket HV292 Ultra-Light Hand Vacuum
- Dyson V6 Top Dog Handheld Vacuum
- Bissell 47R51 Cleanview Deluxe Corded Handheld Vacuum
- Bissell Pet Hair Eraser Best Vote Vacuum for Pet Hair on Stairs Under $50
- Bolt Hand Vac + Fur-Get-It Brush Best vacuum deeper clean pet hair under $100
- Black+Decker Cordless Hand Smartech Best handle vacuum for pet hair around the house
- Dirt Devil Scorpion Quick Flip Handheld Vacuum
- Eureka Easy Clean 71B Lightweight Hand Vacuum for dog and cat hair on carpeted stairs under $100
- Shark Ninja Cordless Handheld Vacuum Cleaner for carpet stairs and title floors
- Homasy Portable Handheld Vacuum Cleaner
- The Benefits of Using a Handheld Vacuum
- Essential Factors to Consider
- The Right Way to Vacuum Stairs
- Tips for Getting Rid of Pet Hair
- Wrap Up
- Related posts:
What is the Best Vacuum for Remove Pet Hair From Stairs?
Do not be left wondering about which one to buy. Let us go straight to our selection of some of the top-rated products available on the market right now!
Shark Rocket HV292 Ultra-Light Hand Vacuum
Despite being a corded vacuum cleaner, convenience is not a thing that you have to worry about with the use of this product. It weighs less than four pounds, making it almost effortless to use, even if you expect to be cleaning for an extended period. There is also a 15-foot cord, which is long enough to allow you to clean without a problem even if you are far from the source of power. There is a motorized brush that has been specially designed for cleaning pet hair. There are also attachments that can be used for cleaning even the crevices in stairs, providing an assurance of an unmatched cleaning performance.
Here video show How you can use the cleaner on stairs, upholstery and above floor cleaning with Shark Rocket.
Dyson V6 Top Dog Handheld Vacuum
The steep price is one thing that you might initially notice, but this can be easily justified by the outstanding performance and advanced features of this model. For instance, it has two-tier radial cyclones. In all, it uses 15 cyclones to produce a powerful suction so that even pet hair won’t be able to escape. More so, with the unique design of the mouth, you can use it even on the stairs, regardless of its material. It also has a trigger grip that is designed for your comfort. It is powered by a long-lasting battery without the burden of weight.
Here video show How to dyson v6 cordless remove pet hair from carpet stairs and wood floors:
Bissell 47R51 Cleanview Deluxe Corded Handheld Vacuum
Lightweight but powerful – this is what you can expect in this model. Despite the minimal weight, you can expect that the performance is never compromised, making it another excellent option when it comes to cleaning stairs and pet hair. The power cord has a length of 18 feet to provide the freedom to move, although it is quite restrictive when compared to a cordless vacuum. The ergonomically curved handle is also a plus, making it easy and comfortable to hold. Plus, with the transparent canister, you will easily know when it needs to be emptied.
Bissell Pet Hair Eraser Best Vote Vacuum for Pet Hair on Stairs Under $50
For every pet product purchase that is made by customers, Bissell donates $10 to a pet foundation, which means that buying a vacuum from the company also allows you to help others. Feature-wise, one thing that makes this a great product is the 14-volt battery, which will provide long-lasting suction when cleaning stairs and pet hair. There is also a triple-level filtration for superior cleaning performance and ability to get rid of the allergens in the area that you are cleaning. There are specialized tools included, such as a motorized tool for pet hair and a crevice tool for the stairs.
In this video show how this vacuum cleaner get rid pet hair:
Bolt Hand Vac + Fur-Get-It Brush Best vacuum deeper clean pet hair under $100
This is one product that has been designed exclusively for all the pet lovers who have grown tired of frustrating vacuum cleaners. It is powered by a lithium-ion technology, which delivers up to 25 minutes of power when it is fully charged. There is also an extra-large bin, which eliminates the need to have it frequently emptied. The best thing about this model is perhaps the bonus brush that is included, which can be used for detangling or de-shedding.
Black+Decker Cordless Hand Smartech Best handle vacuum for pet hair around the house
The mere fact that it is made by a trusted brand should be already enough for you to be confident about its quality. One thing that makes it stand out from its competitors is the smart sensing innovation, which allows it to function like it has a mind of its own. The suction is automatically adjusted based on what is needed in a specific situation. It also provides an instant alert when the filter needs to be changed or when the battery has to be recharged. There is a charging base included, which can also be mounted on the wall.
Dirt Devil Scorpion Quick Flip Handheld Vacuum
With a body that weighs less than four pounds, this is another lightweight vacuum that should be taken into account. It is powered by a 7-amp motor, which is exactly the reason why it can clean in an effortless manner, even pet hair. It has a 16-foot cord, which means that you can clean from the stairs all the way to the couches without the need to unplug. Plus, there is a crevice tool for tight spaces, such as under the seats or furniture. It also comes with a bagless design, which makes the cleanup a lot easier.
Eureka Easy Clean 71B Lightweight Hand Vacuum for dog and cat hair on carpeted stairs under $100
Weighing less than five pounds, this is not to be missed if you are looking for the top-rated handheld vacuum for cleaning stairs and pet hair. It comes with a motorized brush that allows it to easily clean even carpeted stairs. It may not be cordless, but since there is a 20-foot cord, you no longer need to think about moving around as you clean. The powerful cleaning performance can be attributed as well to the fact that there is a separate motor for the brush and the suction.
In this video show Eureka EasyClean 71B Handheld Vacuum working on flooring, stairs, cars and upholstery:
Shark Ninja Cordless Handheld Vacuum Cleaner for carpet stairs and title floors
It may look small, but this does not compromise power. It has an extra-large bin and a motor that is capable of tackling even tough dirt and tiny pet hair. There is a detachable brush that is designed specifically for tackling pet hair. The crevice tool, on the other hand, will be handy when it comes to areas that are hard to reach, including the stairs. There is even a dusting brush included, which will be great when it comes to cleaning areas that are carpeted.
Homasy Portable Handheld Vacuum Cleaner
If you are looking for an affordable handheld vacuum for stairs and pet hair, this is one option worth considering. Despite being an economical option, you can expect it to deliver an impressive performance. It comes with a high-powered motor, as well as a long-lasting 2,200 mAh battery. When it is fully charged, it can provide up to 30 minutes of continuous power. There are also three attachments that are included for cleaning almost any area at home. Plus, the manufacturer offers a 45-day satisfaction guarantee and a 12-month warranty.
The Benefits of Using a Handheld Vacuum
Below are some of the most compelling reasons to choose a handheld vacuum compared to their larger counterparts:
- They are Lightweight: The best thing about a handheld vacuum is perhaps the weight. You will not complain of discomfort even if you are cleaning for a long time. Your arm will not be easily tired. Most of these vacuums are less than five pounds.
- They are Portable: Being lightweight also means that they are portable, especially if they are cordless. This will allow you to have it used even outside of the house, especially when you are cleaning the interior of your car.
- They are Powerful: They might seem small, but do not be fooled by their size and weight. Many of them are equipped with a high-powered motor, which will provide exceptional suction even for tiny pet hair.
- They are Affordable: If money is not an issue, you will have another reason to pick handheld vacuum cleaners. There are advanced ones with high prices, but there are also basic vacuum cleaners that are easy on the wallet.
- They are Versatile: This is one thing that will depend on the attachments that are included in the vacuum that you will purchase. A motorized brush and crevice tool are some of the must-haves.
Essential Factors to Consider
For sure, you will be overwhelmed with the long list of the products that you can find on the market. Nonetheless, this should not give you an excuse to decide in haste. To avoid regrets, below are some of the most important things to consider.
• Weight: A handheld vacuum should be as lightweight as possible, which will be important for your comfort. The added weight can be a burden, especially if you are cleaning for an extended period.
• Power: Often, cheaper models tend to be the least powerful. If you want a powerful motor, be prepared to spend on it. The latter is important when cleaning pet hair because it is tiny and can be easy to miss.
• Attachments: Truth is, you can use almost any vacuum cleaner when cleaning stairs or pet hair. However, one thing that is important is to have the attachments necessary, such as a motorized tool for pet hair and crevice tool for tight spaces, including the stairs.
• Capacity: This refers to the capacity of the dirtbag. A larger dirtbag is always a better option, although this could mean added weight for the handheld vacuum. If it is small, you will need to have it frequently emptied.
• Filtration: It is also important to note the type of filtration that is offered by the vacuum cleaner. The most effective is the one with HEPA filtration, which will be great for getting rid of allergens.
• Warranty: For the best bang for the buck, choose one that comes with an extensive warranty coverage. This means that you can rely on the manufacturer if in case there is a defect as long as it is within the duration specified.
The Right Way to Vacuum Stairs
It does not take an expert to learn how to vacuum the stairs the right way. Below are the steps to keep in mind:
- Before you start, manually take off any debris or large items that are on the stairs. They can cause an obstruction once they are sucked by the vacuum.
- Now that you are ready, turn on the vacuum. You should do the cleaning in fixed patterns and not in a random direction. Start in the corners or edges using a small nozzle attachment.
- Slowly work your way on the top of the stairs.
- Run the vacuum brush up and forth in every step, making sure to not miss any part. If there is a crevice, do not forget to vacuum it as well.
- If the stairs are carpeted, use a motorized brush or the right attachment tool.
- Once you are done vacuuming, use a protective product to prevent dirt and stain in the future.
Tips for Getting Rid of Pet Hair
Before we end this post, allow us to give you practical tips on what to do to deal with pet hair and make it easier to clean:
- You can use dampened rubber gloves for an easy way to remove pet hair in furniture. Simply run your hand over to attract the hair. When it is full of pet hair, rinse and go over the process again.
- A pumice stone will also work, especially if the floor is carpeted.
- If you are using a vacuum cleaner, make sure to pass through the same area twice to eliminate stubborn pet hair that might have been left behind.
- It is also important to train your pets to stay in a certain area to avoid having their hair scattered all over the place.
Using the best handheld vacuum for stairs and pet hair can work like magic when it comes to cleaning the house. Unlike the regular vacuum cleaners, they are smaller and lighter, which also means that they will be more comfortable to use. To avoid frustration, choose only the products that we have briefly reviewed above.