Do you want the best cheap power washer for cleaning around the home under $100 but It needs to be able to draw from a water tank without assistance, and it needs to be reliable? You’d like to keep it as cheap as possible while still keeping quality.
Whether it is for your car, patio, driveway, or other cleaning applications, a pressure washer is sure to be handy. It uses water with high-pressure to get rid of tough dirt and stains on the surface. There is no need to waste your time scrubbing. Plus, the good thing is that you do not need to spend a fortune to have a pressure washer that delivers exceptional performance.
If you are searching for the pressure washer under 100 dollars but good, read the rest of this post and we’ll help you make the right choice. These products are easy on the pocket, yet you can have the assurance that the quality is never compromised.
- What is a Good Cheap Power Washer Under $100?
- Greenworks 1500 PSI 13 Amp 1.2 GPM Pressure Washer GPW1501
- Sun Joe Snow Joe SPX1000 Electric Pressure Washer
- Karcher K1700 Electric Pressure Washer
- AR Blue Clean AR112S Electric Pressure Washer
- Stanley SHP1600 Electric Pressure Washer
- Greenworks GPW1602 Pressure Washer
- Powryte Electric Pressure Washer
- Sun Joe SPX 200E Electric Pressure Washer
- Goplus Electric Pressure Washer High Power Machine
- Realm 2600PSI 1.75GMP 14.5AMP Electric Pressure Washer with Spray Gun
- Serene Life Electric Pressure Washer
- Sun Joe SPX1500 Pressure Joe 1740 PSI 1.59 GPM 12 Amp Electric Pressure Washer
- TACKLIFE 2300 PSI Electric Pressure Washer 1.8 GPM
- Karcher K2 Plus Electric Power Pressure Washer, 1600 PSI, 1.25 GPM
- Tips for Efficient Pressure Washing
What is a Good Cheap Power Washer Under $100?
Ready to start shopping for a high-quality pressure washer that does not hurt the wallet? This section will quickly list down some of the brands and models that should be part of your list.
Greenworks 1500 PSI 13 Amp 1.2 GPM Pressure Washer GPW1501
This is a 1,500 PSI pressure washer with a flow rate of 1.2 GPM and a 13-amp motor. You can use it vertically or horizontally. Either way, it will be stable in its position regardless of the intensity of the cleaning.
The high-pressure hose has a length of 20 feet, which provides it with an exceptional reach. For versatility, the unit comes with a 20 and 40-degree quick connect tips. The power cord, on the other hand, has a length of 35 feet, which will allow you to easily clean without the need to be always near the socket.
Sun Joe Snow Joe SPX1000 Electric Pressure Washer
This is another budget-friendly option that is featured-packed. It comes with an 11.5-amp motor and a maximum flow rate of 1.45 GPM. For light to medium cleaning activities, this will be more than enough. It has a 33-inch wand that has a customizable spray pattern depending on the cleaning task that you have to accomplish.
You can adjust it from 0 to 45 degrees. It is also lightweight and has a 35-foot power cord, which means that moving it around does not need to be a problem. It has Total Stop System, a safety feature that prevents it from starting when you are not yet ready.
Karcher K1700 Electric Pressure Washer
The performance of this pressure washer is exceptional given the fact that it comes at an affordable price. The power is 1,700 PSI while the maximum flow rate is 1.2 GPM.
There are three nozzles that are included: detergent nozzle, 15-degree all-purpose nozzle, and turbo nozzle. There is an on-off foot switch, which makes it easy to activate the unit’s cleaning function. There is also a large storage bin, which will come handy in keeping the power cord neat. Lastly, it has a .5-liter detergent tank that is effortless to remove.
AR Blue Clean AR112S Electric Pressure Washer
This pressure washer has a maximum pressure of 1,500 PSI. The flow rate is 1.4 GPM. Meanwhile, it has a 12-amp motor, which has a power equivalent to 1.3 HP. There is also a variable spray nozzle lance for various applications.
It has wheels that make it highly-portable, especially because of the fact that it is also lightweight. Moving it around does not need to be a complicated task. There is a detergent tank with a capacity of 14 ounces. Meanwhile, the length of the power cord is 35 foot and the length of the high-pressure hose is 20 feet. Lastly, there is a one-year bumper to bumper warranty offered by the manufacturer.
Stanley SHP1600 Electric Pressure Washer
For a lightweight and portable pressure washer, this is one option that you have to include on your list. The trigger comes with an ergonomic design that makes it comfortable and user-friendly. It also offers excellent value for money.
It is not only affordable, it also includes various accessories that you can use for different cleaning applications. Aside from the high-pressure hose, it also has a spray gun, extension lance, brass garden hose adapter, and O-ring replacement kit, among others. It also has a detergent tank with a capacity of 14 ounces.
Greenworks GPW1602 Pressure Washer
This is made by the same manufacturer as the product above. The two are also the same in the sense that they are equipped with a 13-amp motor that has a maximum flow rate of 1.2 GPM.
However, for this model, it has a power that can generate up to 1,600 PSI. You can also use it vertically or horizontally. The kit is inclusive of a soap applicator, which will come handy when it comes to deep cleaning.
Powryte Electric Pressure Washer
With this pressure washer, you will be able to enjoy a maximum pressure of 1,600 PSI and a flow rate of 1.6 GPM. The hose length is 20 feet while the cord length is 35 feet. The unit itself is lightweight enough, which is also great when it comes to portability.
There is an adjustable nozzle that you can customize based on the specific cleaning task where you intend to use the equipment. It also has Total Stop System, which will automatically shut down the power when the trigger is not engaged. This is one of the reasons why it is energy-efficient.
Sun Joe SPX 200E Electric Pressure Washer
This is a 10-amp electric pressure washer that has a flow rate of 1.45 GPM and a maximum power of 1,350 PSI. There is also a technology known as Total Stop System, which you can also find in some of the products that are briefly mentioned in this guide.
This allows the pump to shut down on its own unless the trigger is engaged. This improves the motor life and also saves energy. The kit is inclusive of a 20-foot high-pressure hose, as well as an extension wand.
Goplus Electric Pressure Washer High Power Machine
This is another budget-friendly pressure washer that comes with an affordable price, yet the cleaning performance is exceptional. It has 2,030 PSI and 1.6 GPM. It is the perfect choice if you are looking for one that is user-friendly.
It will be easy to assemble right out of the box and does not require the use of any tool. The spray angle can also be adjusted. Its hose has a length of 26 feet and the power cord is 16.5 feet. Meanwhile, the overall weight is 16.3 pounds. It has an ABS body, which is lightweight. On the other hand, the pump is made of aluminum alloy.
Realm 2600PSI 1.75GMP 14.5AMP Electric Pressure Washer with Spray Gun
It might be a compact pressure washer but there is no need to worry as the performance is exceptional. It has an 11-amp motor and a flow rate of 1.5 GPM. Right out of the box, the assembly of the unit does not require too much effort on your end. The same thing can be said when it comes to its operation.
It has a 19-foot hose that comes with an anti-explosion feature, providing a guarantee of its longevity. The smart gun, on the other hand, has an ergonomic design and safety features. It is also worth noting that this is an energy-efficient pressure washer.
Serene Life Electric Pressure Washer
Even for heavy-duty household cleaning, this is one product that you have to consider. It has an 11.5-foot hose and a cleaning power of 1,160 PSI. It also operates quietly, so there is no need to worry about having an annoying noise when you are cleaning. There is a convenient handle that makes it effortless to carry. The water jet stream can be easily adjusted based on what you see fit for a specific cleaning application.
Sun Joe SPX1500 Pressure Joe 1740 PSI 1.59 GPM 12 Amp Electric Pressure Washer
The Sun Joe SPX1500 is popular with homeowners because it’s very powerful but still inexpensive. Moreover, it comes with a 2-year warranty and it’s CSA-approved for safety.
This pressure washer offers 2766 cleaning units, enough to clean concrete. But it also lets you lower the pressure to tackle other tasks like washing the car or your RV.
It comes with a 20-foot water hose, a 33-inch wand, plus a 35-foot power cord with GFCI protection. The wand has an adjustable nozzle. Furthermore, the trigger has a safety lock and another interesting feature. The trigger lock incorporates a technology that extends the lifetime of the pump by turning it off when not in use.
TACKLIFE 2300 PSI Electric Pressure Washer 1.8 GPM
TACKLIFE’s inexpensive multitool competes with Dremel. Now they’ve released a pressure washer to battle other big brands, too. Their washer has 2752 cleaning units, plenty to clean a variety of jobs. The spray wand adjusts to make sure you can match the power to the task. And it comes with a detergent tank similar to the one from Greenworks.
There are more similarities between this power washer and the ones made by Sun Joe. For example, it has a trigger lock safety switch that shuts off the pump when the trigger isn’t pressed. Also, it comes with a 35-foot cord that has GFCI protection. Of course, there is a 20-foot pressure hose.
But there are details that make this tool stand out. For example, it includes an extra gasket and washers in case of leaks. Next, it has three spray wands with 360-degree adjustments. Finally, it has a 24-month warranty.
Karcher K2 Plus Electric Power Pressure Washer, 1600 PSI, 1.25 GPM
There’s also a chance that you’ll find the Karcher K2 Plus at a discount online. It has a durable N-COR pump that resists corrosion and will never need maintenance from you. Then, besides the 20-foot hose and 35-foot power cord with GFCI, it also has a detergent siphon hose.
Next, there are two spray wands. One is the Dirtblaster and the other has an adjustable spray. The body of the washer weighs less than 17 pounds. And should there ever be a problem, there is a two-year warranty with the offer of a free replacement should you need to send in the model for repairs.
Tips for Efficient Pressure Washing
If you’re new to using a pressure washer, here are some tips to make the job easier.
To begin, use detergent. You won’t always need it, but it speeds up the work when you’re cleaning grease off concrete or mold off the siding.
Next, use less power when cleaning painted surfaces or wood. And look ahead of time for vulnerable spots like windows and danger spots like gravel. Hitting gravel with a strong spray can send it flying up to break glass or scratch paint.
Pro washers recommend covering plants that you want to protect if you’re using detergent. Cover them, or at least wet them first so the chemicals are diluted.
Finally, some stains just won’t disappear. Don’t stress too much over rust and acorn spots. But if your concrete has been sealed in your driveway, you should be able to remove grease marks.
What Are The Benefits of Pressure Washing?
Pressure washers can be expensive. However, those that will be mentioned later on are easy on the wallet as they are less than $100. Despite the price, they can deliver an abundance of benefits, which will include the following:
- It Delivers Powerful Cleaning Performance: No dirt is too tough for a pressure washer, as long as it comes with a powerful motor. The pressure that it creates will easily tackle the dirt on the surface.
- It Saves Time and Effort: If cleaning used to be a task that requires a lot of time and effort on your end, a pressure washer can change this. Imagine, there is no more need to manually scrub a thick pile of dirt on the driveway!
- It is Compact and Portable: Especially in the case of pressure washers that are below 100, you do not need to have a problem in carrying them around. They are lightweight and most have wheels. You will not have a problem when it comes to maneuverability.
- It Boosts Appeal: When you use the pressure washer for cleaning your car, it will give it a better look compared to when it is dirty. This is also true for the driveway or the curb. It boosts appeal as it gets rid of dirt and stain.
How To Buy The Best Cheap Pressure Washer?
More than just looking at the price tag, here are the other important things that you have to take into consideration:
- Technical Specifications: These are some of the most important technical details that should be looked at as you decide which pressure washer is best to purchase:
PSI: This is an abbreviation for pounds per square inch, which refers to the power of the unit. In the case of most models that are under 100, they usually have 1,000 to 1,800 PSI, which will be sufficient for most light and medium-duty cleaning applications.
GPM: This stands for gallons per minute and indicative of the flow rate of the unit. For the affordable pressure washers, they have 1 to 2 GPM, which refers to the amount of water that comes out of the hose in a minute.
Amps: This is the power output of the motor. The higher the number, the more powerful the motor is. Because we are talking about under $100 models, they are not as powerful as their more expensive counterparts.
- Portability: Most of the pressure washers that are below the 100-dollar price range are quite small and lightweight. You need to look for one with smooth-rolling wheels so that you can move around with ease. Having an ergonomic handle is also a must as it will allow you to carry the pressure washer easily.
- Versatility: To be versatile, it will be good if there are several attachments that are included. You must also be able to make certain adjustments based on a specific cleaning application. It must allow you to change the pressure and spray pattern as needed.
- Storage: There are some models that come with an onboard storage, which will provide a convenient place to keep the accessories when you are cleaning.
- Ease of Use: The pressure washer also needs to be user-friendly, which means that you will be able to use it without complications. It should be ready to be used right out of the box. If not, the assembly should be effortless.
- Warranty: Within the warranty coverage, the unit is covered against defects and problems in craftsmanship. This means that the manufacturer will have it repaired for free or they will replace the defective parts. Different manufacturers have varying terms and conditions when it comes to their coverage.
In sum, if you are looking for the best pressure washer under 100, keep an eye on the products mentioned above. They are easy on the wallet, yet you can be confident that it will deliver the best outcomes. Regardless of the cleaning application, they have unmatched quality!