Even if your budget is only $50, you can still find some good options for a vacuum for an apartment. Nonetheless, you have to be careful as most of the options under such a price range are not as powerful and reliable as their higher-end counterparts.
From canister to cordless to upright and stick, there are so many different types of vacuums out there that — before you can even think about purchasing one — you need to decide which is right for you and just how powerful you need it to be.
For example, if you have pet dander to zap, you’ll want something with excellent suction and, ideally, a pet hair attachment. And if you have allergies, one of the best vacuums for allergies will help alleviate your symptoms.
With this, if you are searching for the best cheapest vacuum cleaner under $50, keep on reading and we’ll share with you some of the options that should be on the top of your list.
- Top 10 Best Vacuum For Apartment Under $50
- 1. Eureka NES210 Blaze 3-in-1 Swivel Lightweight Stick Vacuum Cleaner
- 2. MOOSOO 450W Powerful Suction 4-in-1 Upright Vacuum with HEPA Filters for Hard Floor Lightweight Home pet Hair LT450
- 3. Bissell Featherweight Stick Lightweight Bagless Vacuum With Crevice Tool, 2033
- 4. Bissell Cleanview Deluxe Corded Handheld Vacuum, 47R51
- 5. Bissell Zing Canister, 2156A Vacuum
- 6. Dirt Devil SD20020 Vibe 3-in-1 Vacuum Cleaner
- 7. EUREKA Airspeed Ultra-Lightweight Compact Bagless Upright Vacuum Cleaner
- 8. MOOSOO 17KPa Strong Suction 4 in 1 Corded Stick Vacuum for Hard Floor with HEPA Filters
- 9. SOWTECH Rechargeable Cyclonic Suction Stick Handheld Vacuum Cleaner 6 in 1 Multifunctional for Home, Hard Floor, Carpet, Car
- 10. Holife 7Kpa 14.8V Portable Powerful Cyclonic Suction Hand Vacuum Quick Charge, Lightweight Wet Dry Vac with HEPA Filter for Home Pet Hair Car Cleaning
- Types of Vacuum Cleaners For Your Home
- How to Choose the Best Vacuum Cleaner under $50:
- Related posts:
Top 10 Best Vacuum For Apartment Under $50
Ready to get started? Below are some of our recommended models for top-rated vacuum cleaners that do not have to break the bank!
1. Eureka NES210 Blaze 3-in-1 Swivel Lightweight Stick Vacuum Cleaner
Eureka NES210 Blade 3-in-1 Swivel Lightweight Vacuum Cleaner the 3-in-1 design of this model is one thing that will captivate your attention. It can be used as a stick, hand, or stair vacuum cleaner. It has a capture nozzle, which is designed specifically for cleaning larger items.
It also has swivel steering, a feature that allows ease of maneuverability, which also significantly reduces fatigue associated with its use. There is also a crevice tool included for areas that are hard to reach. Meanwhile, with the 18-foot power cord, you do not need to be near the plug all the time.
2. MOOSOO 450W Powerful Suction 4-in-1 Upright Vacuum with HEPA Filters for Hard Floor Lightweight Home pet Hair LT450
MOOSOO Vacuum Cleaner with this 4-in-1 stick vacuum, cleaning hardwood floors will be an easier task. There is no need to exert too much effort and you will not easily get tired. This model has a powerful 450W motor and a dustbin that can hold up to 0.8 liters of dirt.
There is also a 16.45-foot quick-release cord. While it is impressive in terms of power, it remains lightweight and easy to maneuver. It can also easily glide on a variety of surfaces, although it performs at its best when you use it on hardwood floors. There is also a washable and economical HEPA filter.
3. Bissell Featherweight Stick Lightweight Bagless Vacuum With Crevice Tool, 2033
Bissel Featherweight Stick Vacuum Cleaner made by the same manufacturer of the product that has been mentioned above, one thing that makes this an impressive choice is the featherweight design, making it effortless to move around.
It picks up really well and is so light it’s easy to move around, push, and swivel. Clean hard floors and surface dirt on carpets and area rugs.
It can also quickly transform from a stick vacuum to a handheld vacuum. Plus, a crevice tool is included, as well as a floor nozzle. You will also enjoy the space-efficient design, especially if you are living in a small place.
4. Bissell Cleanview Deluxe Corded Handheld Vacuum, 47R51
If you are looking for a sleek and portable vacuum cleaner that does not hurt the wallet, Bissell Cleanview Deluxe Corded Handheld Vacuum is one option that should be on the top of the list. Despite being compact, it delivers a powerful vacuuming performance.
It has a motorized brush, which is the one that is responsible for its power. It also weighs only less than five pounds. Even when cleaning for an extended period, you will not easily complain of fatigue. Meanwhile, there are two motors – one for suction and one for the brush, which can guarantee its exceptional performance.
5. Bissell Zing Canister, 2156A Vacuum
Bissell 2156A Zing Canister Bagless Vacuum is the bagless design of this model is one of its most notable features. You can save money in the long run because there is no more need to buy and replace a bag. It is made for multi-surface cleaning, guaranteeing the same high level of effectiveness regardless of where it is used.
There is also an easy to empty dirt cup. Plus, there is an automatic cord rewind, keeping the cord tangle-free when it is time to store the unit. Users will also love how it is lightweight and easy to maneuver.
The Bissell Zing is an affordable vacuum for canisters equipped with many floor style choices. The three factors that help build a well-rounded canister vacuum are cleaning efficiency, maneuverability, and inexpensive maintenance. The value and quality you get are solid for the low price rate. That said, remembering that you get what you pay for and set standards accordingly are crucial.
6. Dirt Devil SD20020 Vibe 3-in-1 Vacuum Cleaner
One of the best things about this cheap vacuum cleaner is the 11-inch cleaning path. Dirt Devil Vibe 3-in-1 Vacuum is wide enough, which will allow it to clean more in a single pass. It also has cyclonic filtration and powerful suction.
Even the tiniest traces of dirt and allergens can be easily removed from the surface with the use of this vacuum. It is less than ten pounds, which is still pretty much lightweight. As an upright vacuum, it can stand up on its own and it also has a space-efficient design, making it perfect even for a small storage room.
7. EUREKA Airspeed Ultra-Lightweight Compact Bagless Upright Vacuum Cleaner
Powerful but lightweight – EUREKA Airspeed Ultra-Lightweight Compact Bagless Upright Vacuum Cleaner is what you can expect from this affordable vacuum cleaner. It has the revolutionary multi-cyclonic technology, which has been developed to effectively separate fine particles to prolong the functional life of the filter.
Meanwhile, while it is corded, the cord is 13 feet, so you can easily move around away from the source of power. There are three different positions with a 10. 5” wide cleaning path that gets the job done quickly, depending on which you find to be most comfortable. There is also a wand that is included for cleaning areas that are difficult for you to reach.
8. MOOSOO 17KPa Strong Suction 4 in 1 Corded Stick Vacuum for Hard Floor with HEPA Filters
MOOSOO Vacuum Cleaner Corded 17KPa Suction Stick Vacuum is one of the top options worth looking at. As a 2-in-1 vacuum, this will be a versatile cleaning companion. While you can use it as a stick vacuum, you can also easily take off the handle and it will instantly transform into a lightweight handheld vacuum cleaner.
It is also designed to glide without exerting too much effort on a variety of surfaces and there are a 23 ft power cord and an 18-30 inches adjustable-length tube. It is equipped with a large container, which is also transparent so that you can easily see if there is a need to have it emptied. Lastly, it has HEPA and sponge filtration, providing an assurance that allergens will not be able to escape.
9. SOWTECH Rechargeable Cyclonic Suction Stick Handheld Vacuum Cleaner 6 in 1 Multifunctional for Home, Hard Floor, Carpet, Car
Even at its cheap price, Sowtech 2-in-1 Stick Vacuum Cleaner can deliver two functions in one product. You can use it as a stick vacuum and can be easily converted into a handheld cleaner. It is powered by a 600-watt motor to ensure that even the tiniest traces of dirt will not be able to escape.
There is also a HEPA sponge filter, which is the one that is responsible for effectively getting rid of dust and allergens in the air. The dust cup, on the other hand, is transparent and has a capacity of one liter. The power cord is 16.5 feet. There is also a crevice tool and a floor brush that is included for more cleaning applications.
10. Holife 7Kpa 14.8V Portable Powerful Cyclonic Suction Hand Vacuum Quick Charge, Lightweight Wet Dry Vac with HEPA Filter for Home Pet Hair Car Cleaning
Holife Handheld Vacuum Cordless Cleaner is another multifunctional vacuum cleaner that should be a part of the list. Thanks to its 100-watt motor, it can deliver effortless cleaning in a wide array of applications.
This is even made better by the fact that there are multiple attachments that are included, such as a floor brush, dusting brush, and crevice tool. There is also a 360-degree movable handle, which is great in terms of its maneuverability.
The manufacturer offers a 12-month warranty. Meanwhile, if you are unhappy 30 days after the purchase, you can return it to the manufacturer and you will receive an unconditional refund.
Types of Vacuum Cleaners For Your Home
One of the first things that you have to do is to be aware of the different types of vacuum cleaners so that you can decide which one will be most suitable for your needs:
- Handheld Vacuum Cleaners: If you want a vacuum cleaner that is made for cleaning cars or furniture, this will be the best choice. They are sleek and portable. They are also usually cheap.
- Upright Vacuum Cleaners: For a vacuum cleaner that will be used for hardwood or carpeted, this is the best. It stands on its own and usually powered by a powerful motor that will make cleaning effortless.
- Canister Vacuum Cleaners: This is the middle between the upright and sticks vacuum cleaner. It is also great in terms of its power. There is a canister at the bottom and attached to it is a wand that can be used as you clean.
- Stick Vacuum Cleaners: This will be the perfect choice if you want a vacuum cleaner for cleaning narrow spaces. It may not be as powerful as those mentioned above, but it is a great choice if you are after space efficiency.
- Robotic Vacuum Cleaners: As the name implies, they are the ones that work like a robot, as if they have a mind of their own. However, because they are advanced if your budget is $50, this is not an option for you as it comes with a steep price.
It is also possible to differentiate the vacuum cleaners depending on whether they are corded or cordless:
- Corded Vacuum Cleaners: Between the two, they are more powerful. Nonetheless, the limitation is that you need to be near the plug or source of power. This drawback has been addressed by manufacturers by offering a cord with an extended length of up to 20 feet.
- Cordless Vacuum Cleaners: Although not as powerful, they are excellent in terms of convenience and portability. They will especially be great for cleaning cars. See to it that they are powered by reliable batteries so that they will last longer.
Another way to classify vacuum cleaners is whether they are bagged or bagless.
- Bagged Vacuum Cleaner: In a nutshell, this vacuum cleaner comes with a dust bag inside the main compartment. It can offer a number of advantages, such as hygienic disposal and HEPA filtration. If you leave in a house with kids or people who always suffer from allergies, this will be a great choice.
- Bagless Vacuum Cleaner: While they are newer compared to the latter, they are also increasing in terms of their popularity because of their convenience and ease of maintenance. The filters are washable and economical. You can also easily know when there is a need to empty the dirt cup.
How to Choose the Best Vacuum Cleaner under $50:
As you try to come up with a decision when it comes to which one to purchase, here are some of the most important things that you have to take into consideration:
- Power: At the price range of $50 and below, you certainly won’t have the most powerful vacuum cleaners. Nonetheless, you still have to look at the power and the suction performance to determine which one will be the most reliable.
- Canister: The size of the canister should be big enough so that it will take quite a while before there is a need for you to have it emptied. It will also be good if it is transparent so that you can easily determine if there is a need to empty it.
- Attachments: If you want the vacuum cleaner to be versatile, it should come with a number of attachments, such as a floor brush and a crevice tool. This will allow you to use it in different cleaning applications.
- Maneuverability: For the vacuum cleaner to be user-friendly, it should be maneuverable. This means that moving it around should be easy on your part. Whether it is on a smooth hardwood floor or a thick shag carpet, maneuverability of the unit should not be an issue.
- Warranty: What if the product becomes defective? Will the manufacturer repair it for free? Are they going to replace the defective parts? You have to consider how long is the warranty coverage and the specific terms to help you decide which can offer the best bang for the buck.
In sum, you do not need to speed a fortune if you want to use a vacuum cleaner that delivers top-notch performance. With the products that have been mentioned above, even if you have less than $50 to spare, you can enjoy a dependable cleaning companion with powerful suction and reliable performance, making sure that even the tiniest traces of dirt will not be able to escape.